Whales of collar Richard shirt personalized man shirt
Sterling silver 925
Form: arrow tip
Dimensions: 6.3 cm x 0.9 cm
Number of characters: 50 maximum on each collar stays
Free shipping - Ships within 24-48 hours
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
your personal data
Everything you need to know about delivery
Everything you need to know about the return
Whale collar shirt collar Richard personalized man - unique accessory art'emi
The collar whale is the essential accessory to keep your shirt collar straight and elegant. Most art'emi products are customizable. Discover more about a must-have creation from our jewelry store: the whale with a Richard shirt collar and personalized man.
Materials and customization
The Richard collar whale is composed mainly of pure silver, precisely 92.5%. The remaining 7.5%? Copper, which provides strength and resistance to this accessory. This perfectly balanced alloy gives the collar while a brilliant and elegant appearance in all circumstances. This accessory will retain its shine and remain very rigid, even after being worn for a long period of time. All art'emi products are delivered with a quality certificate and are guaranteed for a full year.
Would you like to offer this original creation as a gift? Then customize it. Engraving is free and allows you to obtain a totally unique accessory. You can have both whales engraved on each side. The possibilities for customization are therefore extremely wide. Choose your favorite typography: English or classic, and then look at the overview of the result via our e-shop.
To whom should I offer the whale with a personalized men's Richard shirt collar?
This discreet yet essential accessory is suitable for all men who are concerned about their appearance. You can offer it to a friend, a relative or your husband, who will then be delighted by this beautiful attention.
art'emi jewelry does not charge you for the delivery of its products, so do not hesitate to order other products on our e-shop. Art'emi creations are always a pleasure and engraving is a little more appreciated by our customers.
Do you want to discover even more silver accessories for men? Let yourself be tempted by our splendid round cuff link from the "customizable" collection.
You might also like