• Out-of-Stock
Necklace horse silver personalized child
  • Necklace horse silver personalized child
  • Personalized silver horse collar child
  • Personalized silver horse collar child

Necklace horse silver personalized child



Solid Silver 925

Solid silver horse pendant 925

Chain length: 39 cm

Pendant dimension: 14 mm x 12 mm

Number of characters: 8 maximum on each side.

Free engraving

Free shipping - Shipped within 24h-48h



Don't forget to save your personalization so you can add it to the cart
  • 250 characters max
  • 250 characters max
  • 250 characters max

General conditions of Sales


Delivery policy


Returns policy

Necklace horse silver personalized child: a pendant that suits him

The horse, that wild and free animal that overflows with energy and vigor. Like a young child, his adventurous spirit has no limits or boundaries. Whether your child is a horse enthusiast or simply intrigued by the drawing and philosophy of the horse, he will be seduced by this magnificent silver horse necklace personalized for children.

Characteristics of the horse necklace personalized silver child

To begin with, all our jewelry is made of the purest materials possible. The 925 hallmark, anchored on all our silver creations, attests to their quality. Made of 92.5% silver, the jewelry has a smooth, radiant appearance that does not fade with the passing years. The remaining 7.5% of components are copper. This allows the jewel to have excellent robustness. The art'emi silver horse necklace will, therefore, last a long time around your child's neck, for his greatest pleasure.

Accompanied by its small plate on the side of the chain, this necklace allows you to personalize it in a unique way. You can have a small inscription engraved on it. His first name, a date that is dear to you, a place you visited together, etc. Your imagination is the only limit.

Art'emi jewelry

This necklace, like absolutely all the jewelry in our online jewelry store, was designed and created by art'emi, a Belgian designer with overflowing creativity. In short, you will not find these models anywhere else. Finally, both engraving and delivery are free of charge. You can, therefore, offer your whole family unique creations, accompanied by a personalized registration, without ruining yourself. In 18-carat gold, solid silver, pearl, pearl, quartz, decorated with precious stones etc. Among art'emi's creations, there is something to satisfy your expectations for excellence.

Kill two birds with one stone, also offer your child our adorable silver horse bracelet. Are you looking for other necklaces ? Also, discover the angel necklace personalized silver.

Specific references


You might also like