Dress up her jewel by greasing it, have you thought about it? This original idea will allow you to offer a personalized gift to a loved one. Burning your own jewel by writing a personalized text, date or message is also a great idea. This will make it unique and symbolic!
On art'emi, we encourage jewelry lovers to write a special message. After all, wearing an engraved piece of jewelry is a way to remember a happy event, a person you love or a message that makes sense to us.
If you lack inspiration, check out below our top 10 best ideas for engraving texts to make on a piece of jewelry!
1. Engrave a first name on her jewel
- Burn the first name of a family member
- Or your lover's, your best friend's.
2. Engrave initials on her jewel
- Burn your own initials to customize your jewel
- Engrave the initials of a loved one, "No. J.A.
3. Write a symbolic date on her jewel:
- Engrave the date of birth of your child "03/05/2002"
- Engrave the date of your meeting: "02-06-2018"
- Engrave the date of a milestone: "05-01-2020"
4. Burn a personalized love message
- "More than yesterday and less than tomorrow"
- 'You and me forever'
- "Infinity both""
5. Engrave the lyrics of a song you love:
- "I will always love you"
- "For you to love me again"
- "You're beautiful"
6. Engrave a symbol:
- Personalize your jewel with the infinite symbol: ∞
- Have the woman symbol in for your feminist friend:♀
- Insert a simple heart that will say as much as words: ♡
7. Write a drawing on a piece of jewellery:
- Burn your children's drawing on a piece of jewelry for yourself or to give it away!
- If you are talentueux.se draw yourself what you want to engrave.
8. Personalize your jewel with GPS coordinates
To offer or to remember a moment that no one will decipher
- The place of your meeting (example: N48-51'55.695-E2-19'15.988")
- The place where you said yes
9. Engrave a constellation of the zodiac on its pendant
- Engrave the sign of your zodiac as a pattern on a medal
- Engrave the constellation of your zodiac sign on a pendant
10. Engrave a message in a foreign language
- "Amor Vincit Omnia" ("Love Always Triumphs," in Latin)
- "مرحبًا يا حبيبتي." ("Hello my love," in Arabic)
- "Para siempre" ("Forever," in Spanish)
The creation of jewelry is not just a matter of aesthetics. Wearing a jewel is also something symbolic. Choosing to engrave a text on one's jewel is to opt for personalization and authenticity. It's like buying a piece of jewelry that looks like you and conveys a strong and unique message.
All you have to do is choose the text to write on your jewel!