Dressing your jewel by engraving it, have you thought about it? This original idea will allow you to offer a personalized gift to a loved one. Engraving your own jewel by writing a text, a date or a personalized message is also a very good idea. This will make it unique and symbolic!
On art'emi, we encourage jewelry lovers to write a special message. After all, wearing an engraved piece of jewelry is a way to remember a happy event, a person you love or a message that makes sense to you on a daily basis.
If you lack inspiration, discover below our top 10 of the best ideas for engraving texts to do on a jewel!
1. Engrave a first name on your jewel
- Engrave the first name of a family member
- Or that of your lover, your best friend.
2. Engrave initials on your jewel
- Engrave your own initials to personalize your jewelry
- Engraving the initials of a loved one, "N· J".
3. Write a symbolic date on your jewel:
- Engrave the date of birth of his child "03/05/2002"
- Engrave the date of your meeting: "02·06·2018"
- Engrave the date of a milestone event: '"05-01-2020"
4. Engrave a personalized love message
- 'More than yesterday and less than tomorrow''
- 'You and me forever'
- "Infinity both'"
5. Engrave the lyrics of a song you like:
- "I will always love you"
- "So that you still love me"
- "You're beautiful"
6. Engrave a symbol :
- Personalize your jewel with the infinite symbol: ∞
- Have the woman's symbol written for your feminist friend: ♀
- Insert a simple heart that will say as much as words: ♡
7. Write a drawing on a jewel:
- Engrave your children's drawing on a piece of jewelry for you or to offer it!
- If you are talentueux.se draw yourself what you want to engrave.
8. Customize your jewel with GPS coordinates
To offer or to remember a moment that no one will decipher
- The place of your meeting (example: N48°51'55.695-E2°19'15.988")
- The place where you said yes
Find your GPS coordinates
9. Engrave a constellation of the zodiac on its pendant
- Engrave the sign of your zodiac as a pattern on a medal
- Engrave the constellation of your zodiac sign on a pendant
10. Burn a message in a foreign language
- "Amor Vincit Omnia" ("Love Always Triumphs", in Latin)
- "مرحبًا يا حبيبتي." ("Hello my love," in Arabic)
- "Para siempre" ("Forever", in Spanish)
Jewelry creation is not just about aesthetics. Wearing a piece of jewelry is also something symbolic. Choosing to engrave a text on your jewel is opting for customization and authenticity. It comes down to acquiring a jewel that looks like you and conveys a strong and unique message.
All you have to do is choose the text to write on your jewel!